The Patient Performance Enhancement Test (PET) is a unique patient self-assessment tool for healthcare providers to identify the non-medical factors that impact a patient’s ability to follow medical instructions and achievethe best outcome. It focuses on the major non-clinical areas shown by studies to impact outcomes: (1) socioeconomic andfinancial status; (2) health literacy; (3) family and social support; (4) lifestyle and (5) personality/emotional intelligence.
- Screen new patients for important non-clinical circumstances not in standard questionnaires
- Obtain early feedback about risks or areas of confusion that the acute provider missed
- Create efficiencies in identifying key considerations for patient health
- PET tool can be left with patients to complete on their own or used as interview tool
- Easy to implement and share across team