The Patient Performance Enhancement Test (PET) is a unique patient self-assessment tool for healthcare providers to identify the non-medical factors that impact a patient’s ability to follow medical instructions and achievethe best outcome. It focuses on the major non-clinical areas shown by studies to impact outcomes: (1) socioeconomic andfinancial status; (2) health literacy; (3) family and social support; (4) lifestyle and (5) personality/emotional intelligence.
- Efficiently identify risk factors in your patients’ lives impacting their health and behaviors
- Easily completed before or at intake process
- Improve communication strategies based on patient profiles
- Tied to Primary Care Medical Home accreditation standards
- Manage chronically-ill patients’ barriers to good outcomes