Patient Performance Institute is an exciting, innovative environment to work, in which collaboration and teamwork is encouraged. We are growing rapidly, and are currently hiring for the following positions:
Sales Representative (Based in the Northeast; Location Flexible).
Description: Experienced Sales Representative, with specific experience in servicing hospital and physician practice customers.
PPI Sales Representative Job Duties:
- Establishes new accounts through sales meetings and follow-up communications to secure orders.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying prospective customers.
- Manages customer/client sales and helps coordinate implementation of each client with the rest of the PPI team.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, including daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Superior Customer Service.
- Presentation, prospecting and sales skills, including negotiating and closing success.
- Ability to Meet Sales Goals.
- Conversant and/or experienced in Healthcare required.
- Hospital or Physician Group experience strongly preferred.
- College Graduate.
- Three years of relevant experience minimum.
- Some travel may be required.
Compensation: Compensation commensurate with experience.
Contact: email@example.com to apply, with a resume and a cover letter.